Your ring finger can foretell your fortune in life. Ancient texts and modern studies confirm this. Body features decide a person’s character formation and future. Read on how your ring finger can make you rich.
Every human being is a wonderful creation. Each and every part of the body is linked with one another in the character formation and future of a person. Ancient texts such as Indian Samudrika Lakshana by Brihat Parashara describe how the body features of a particular person can reveal the future of a person. Recent scientific studies also have proved these ancient theories. This essay treatshow the fingers of a person can foretell his fortune in future.
What is the ancient science called Samudrika Lakshana?
Samudrika Lakshana is an ancient art which tells the technique of assessing a person’s character or personality from his outer appearance and size of his/her body features. Physiognomy is the modern term that refers to this art of assessing a person from his/her appearance.
Ancient Hindu texts have divided arts into 64 branches. An ancient Tamil poem explains about these 64 arts through which the goddess of wisdom Saraswati makes a person expert of wisdom. One of these 64 arts is known as Samudrika Lakshana, art of studying the character of a man or woman by his/her features.
Samudrika Lakshana about the fingers
1) Samudrika Lakshana, an ancient text that was found in palm leaf manuscript and published in Tamil in 1890, says that if a person has soft, smooth, long, gradually thinning out and hairless fingers, he will be blessed with all wealth in future.
2) Based on the history of ancient palmistry, Puruda Samudrika Lakshana(Physiognomy of male body features) says that a man who has eyes, hand, cheek, foreleg, and nose long is a fortunate one. It continues to say that the man whose hair, fingers, nails, skin, and teeth are soft, will have fortunes.
3) Anga sastra for both men and women written by ancient sagesis a part of predictive astrology. It says that the longer a man’s fourth or ring finger than his index finger, the more likely he is attractive to women and luckier in life.
1) John Manning’s book “The Finger Book” explains that the length of a person’s ring and index fingers can greatly influence our personality, health and abilities.
2) The University of Cambridge in England has reported that men who have ring finger longer than index finger tend to be more successful in frantic high-frequency trading.
3) Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences reported the research by physiologist John Coats and his team stating that the ring to index finger ratio is associated with success in sports and trade. They have found that fetal exposure to male hormones seems to cause longer ring finger.
4) Researchers led by Dr Mark Brosnan, Head of the Department of Psychology at the University of Bath, reveal that testosterone promotes development of the areas of the brain which are often associated with spatial and mathematical skills and that hormones such as estrogen are also thought have much to do in the relative lengths of a person’s index and ring fingers.
Ancient texts and modern studies state that body features can decide the future and a person’s character formation. Find out if your ring finger can make you rich.
1) Garuda Purana- an ancient text in Tamil
2) Puruda Samudrika Lakshana, a Tamil book written around the year 1890, referred by (modernhandreadingforum.com)